Redecorated Room Reveal!

Alright Pals, its that time...Back to school!! I cannot believe that summer is actually over, but having a newly decorated room is making it a little easier to get back into the swing of things! 
I want to start off by sending out a big thanks to my new friend Karen at The Classroom Creative for some adorable decorations, and a new teacher friendship! Look for more of her and her business partner's items to come! Check them out on TpT and on their blog

Ok, let's get started! I started off the redecoration by choosing my color scheme. I decided to go with Primary Colors! They are perfect for Kinders!! Once I decided on the color scheme, I began searching for different supplies to coordinate. My pride and joy of this redecoration process were my crate seats (see the previous post!!) which fit in PERFECTLY and really tie everything together!

Crate seats!!!

Reading corner! Books all labeled using Kinder-Craze's
Library labels! 
Meet the Teachers bulletin board is a quick and easy
board for Back to School! :) 





Big Book bin from the Container Store! It is a large Elfa drawer!

Any questions please leave a comment! Feel free to share on Pinterest and take pictures and show me if you use any of this as inspiration for your classroom redecoration!!! Talk to you all soon! Happy Back to School!!

xoxo,

Little Miss ABC

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Wegener, your room looks so great, likewise the colors and I see the little red covers on the folding chairs, the dots fit in with the primary theme just grand. AND we can redo them if something happens as they certainly look like they will be getting use again. Your crate chairs are even better so clever. I bet you can't wait for the little bodies to sit on those stripey seats..........Good luck everything looks grand if I can help you please don't hesitate to ask. E.A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New Kindergarten teacher here... How do you organize your books? Being as the reading level is starting out I'm wondering if I should organize them by reading level. Any suggestions are welcome!

    ReplyDelete